Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is my first time to right a blog. My 2 friends do it along with some other people I know and they really seem to like it so I thought I would try. I have been home from school this week. I took my nursing final on wednesday( I got a B on it by the way) so I am in charge of the house and the dogs. It has been fun playing mom but I have a sneaky feeling it is gonna get old after a month. Taking care of these 2 dogs is really like have 2 toddlers running around, but I love them so much. They really are amazing and they always make me laugh. I cant wait for next weekend because everyone will be home including Brent! ( he is at a base in Pensacola, Fl) I think that I will finally be able to relax and have fun when I feel everyone is home and we can all have fun like always. My semster at school has been very stressful for me so a good break will be amazing!! My day today has been pretty lazy I did get up and take Sam to school and the whole time he was freaking out thinking he was going to be late!! Then me and dad took cinnamin rolls to moms work that was fun and the rolls were awesome! Once I got back I did a few things around the house but mostly I have been with the dogs on the couch. My Jr. High girls are cheering tonight so that is def gonna give me something to do! Well thats all I have for now=)

No comments:

Post a Comment