Friday, December 12, 2008

my day=)

today has been a great day! i woke up and laid on the couch with my dogs! they are the best like i have already said lol after i got ready i went to get gas paid for by my daddy =) he is the best! after that me and brooke were off to take our last final! it was chemistry and it was hard so i still praying i did good on it! i sold some of my books back today so i now have some money to my name so that is exciting for sure. as we are getting ready to leave vincennes brooke decided that she needed a 85 cent drink from hucks so of course i stopped. while we were in there a guy walked in that looked like he was capable of robbing the store so we got out as fast as possible. it was funny=) we talked all the way home and had fun. now i am sitting at home waiting on dad he said we might go somewhere so i am looking forward to that! tomorrow is going to be a big day and i am ready. i am looking forward to next friday when i can go pick brent up from the airport i cant wait to see him. then on saturday britt is coming home and by then all my other friends will be home and it is going to be great! having a little bit of normal life is gonna be great! i decided that monday i am going to go put my name in to be a substitute at the high school!! that would be so crazy but i need some more money! have a great night=)

No comments:

Post a Comment